[cricket-users] re: cricket and WinNT

From: Cricket-users@triada.bg
Date: Fri Sep 03 1999 - 02:29:50 PDT

From: "Cricket-users@triada.bg" <Cricket-users@Triada.bg>

Hi,

I am currently trying to move from MRTG to Cricket.
I tried to run cricket under NT, but the problem I saw at first is that in
all scripts there are unix type paths names ('/' - directory delimiter) -
which is OK for Linux. As I know directory delimiter in paths names under NT
should be '\\'. Thats why all the scripts failed with error saying, that
can't find needed files.
I looked at perl scripts and it turned out that it should be changed not
only in several files :( The packages in lib also have '/' delimiter in
path names.

Is there any patch/fix for NT, or any idea to start at.

Thanx,

Dimitar Kazakov

Share your special moments with family and friends - send PHOTO Greetings
at Zing.com! Use your own photos or choose from a variety of funny, cute,
       cool and animated cards. Thousands of cards to customize.