[cricket-users] Cricket Threads

From: drhodes@deakin.edu.au
Date: Sun Sep 05 1999 - 16:55:49 PDT

From: drhodes@deakin.edu.au

Hi,

When running Cricket 0.70,
and accessing the router graphs, I get the following message in the
Router summary box:

  "Current values not available. (Architecture sun4-solaris-thread not
supported yet.) "

I am curious from where this would come from. When building perl we say

no to threaded perl, but I was not aware of many prgrams which required

perl to be threaded. Is there another source from which it might
originate?

Could some-one please confirm if my assumption above is correct /
suggest a work-around?

Cheers

David

ATTN ONELIST USERS: stay current on the latest activities,
programs, & features at ONElist by joining our member newsletter at