Re: [cricket-users] Graphing two values on the same graph

From: roofpig@the.satanic.org
Date: Fri Sep 17 1999 - 10:04:44 PDT

From: <roofpig@the.satanic.org>

On Fri, 17 Sep 1999, Campbell Simpson wrote:

> From: "Campbell Simpson" <Campbell.Simpson@telecom.co.nz>
>
> I was wondering if it is possible, or will be possible in the future to
> graph for example CPU usage vs number of calls. I know you can graph the
> two values on the same graph, but percentages and count values don't
> exactly go together.

        Only if RRD lets you have a y-axis on the left and the right.
Then you can graph dissimilar values on a single graph.

  New!! Free E-mail @mail.com, @usa.com, @engineer.com and more!
Mail.com makes it easy to set up a free, personalized e-mail address
           that you can access anytime and anywhere.
                http://www.onelist.com/ad/mailcom1