Re: [cricket-users] Re: Bug fix for "show max"

From: Eric Molitor (emolitor@unicomp.net)
Date: Wed Sep 29 1999 - 09:22:24 PDT

From: Eric Molitor <emolitor@unicomp.net>

I've configured cricket to query a cisco-4000 and a 7507 that we use here
at my work. [This all works fine] I've been trying to get cricket working
on the 3Com switches that we use. Has anybody done this successfully yet?

- Eric Molitor
  UniComp Technologies
  http://www.unicomp.net

     GET 2 FREE MUSIC CDS AND LOWER YOUR PHONE BILL! ACT NOW!
Sign up for Qwest long distance at Shopnow.com and receive 2 free music
CDs, huge savings on long distance, plus special deals! Expires 9/30!