[cricket-users] Cricket 0.70 + RRDTOOL 1.0.8 + dec-ofs_alpha = Garbage

From: Stephen L. Johnson (sjohnson@monsters.org)
Date: Tue Dec 14 1999 - 09:10:16 PST

From: "Stephen L. Johnson" <sjohnson@monsters.org>

I just finished testing testing Cricket with RRD 1.0.8 on TrueUnix 4.0e on an
Alpha. RRD::File returns 0 for most CurrentValues and absolute garbage on
others. It seems to work correctly seems to be working up to a point, but I
don't the inner workings of RRD::File to tell what that point it.

If I can be of any help in getting Cricket to work on TrueUnix, please let me
know. I am anxious to migrate Cricket from a Desktop system over to heftier
Alpha server.

Independent contractors: Find your next project gig through JobSwarm!
        You can even make $$$ by referring friends.