[cricket-users] Help. I am a newbee Linux and crcket

From: muheeb75@yahoo.com
Date: Mon Dec 27 1999 - 23:49:01 PST

From: muheeb75@yahoo.com

I've downloaded Cricket .70. And I have read the beginner.txt. However, after I gunzip the
cricket.70.tar.gz to the new dirctory and I said perl makefile.pl it said that CAN NOT open perl script MAKEFILE.PL:NO SUCH FILE OR DIRECTORY
Even though the file does exsit. Can you please let me know what I am missing!!!..

I would apprciate some help for a beginer...

  Hey Freelancers: Find your next project through JobSwarm!
  You can even make $$$ in your sleep by referring friends.