Re: [cricket-users] Cricket 0.71 released

From: Bjorn Nordbo (bn@nextel.no)
Date: Mon Jan 10 2000 - 04:41:59 PST

From: Bjorn Nordbo <bn@nextel.no>

Sam Habash wrote:
> Is there a patchfile for bringing 0.70 up to 0.71?
> That would be preferable to having to wipe and reinstall.
>
> I suppose I could make one by diffing 0.71 against a clean
> install of 0.70, but I'm lazy... :)

If you installed according to the instructions, you could just
point the symlink to the new cricket dist like this:

$ ln -sf ~/cricket-0.71 cricket

Bjørn Nordbø - Telenor Nextel / IP Development - bn@nextel.no

  Hey Freelancers: Find your next project through JobSwarm!
  You can even make money in your sleep by referring friends.