RE: [cricket-users] ATM

From: Matt Raykowski (mattr@spacestar.net)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 11:40:21 PST

From: "Matt Raykowski" <mattr@spacestar.net>

    I just used "~/cricket/util/listInterfaces the.router.in.question.com
public > interfaces" and edited out the interfaces I need - this (at least
on our 7206VXR) found all of the ATM circuits and mapped them out as layer
and subif's (you can delete the subif's, and track bandwidth on the
layer's), as well as the main ATM module (ATM 1/0 in our case), and has been
just fine so far. Maybe there's an issue in particular you're running into?