Re: [cricket-users] I am ready to migrate

From: Tim Kennedy (sugarat@thunderhold.sugarat.net)
Date: Mon Jun 28 1999 - 16:19:04 PDT

From: Tim Kennedy <sugarat@thunderhold.sugarat.net>

On Mon, 28 Jun 1999, Stephen Carville wrote:

> How can I get the max amd average values printed on the webpage
> like MRTG does at the bottom of each graph? I hope this is a
> configuration thing and I don't have to rewrite the cgi scripts. :-)

I think that somebody was working on a patch to do this, or may already
even have one for a specific version. I don't remember seeing it yet,
though. I know that ther is not an option currently in Cricket to do
that. Whether that is in Cricket, or in RRDtool, I am not sure.

It is however the only thing preventing me from migrating completely from
MRTG to Cricket.

-Tim

Timothy Kennedy
Hate.org -- What do you expect?
http://gunslinger.hate.org

Attention ONElist list owners.
http://www.onelist.com
We've just added a "NO ATTACHMENTS" option. See homepage for details.