[cricket-users] Unformatted timeticks

From: roofpig@the.satanic.org
Date: Mon Jul 12 1999 - 16:47:28 PDT

From: <roofpig@the.satanic.org>

        Just an FYI, I've submitted a request to the maintainer of the
SNMP_Session.pm module, regarding our ongoing UpTime/Timeticks issues.

I've asking him if he could modify his code, so that unformatted TimeTicks
could be requested, rather than the "Pretty Print" version that he does by
default. This will allow Cricket to support graphing things like
Uptime, without having to ship it's own custom BER.pm, which is the
file that otherwise needs to be modified to make this work.

ONElist: your connection to people who share your interests.