[cricket-users] Mail Archive going down.

From: Tim Kennedy (sugarat@thunderhold.sugarat.net)
Date: Thu Oct 28 1999 - 14:09:52 PDT

From: Tim Kennedy <sugarat@thunderhold.sugarat.net>

Folks,

My T-1 is moving locations today, so the archive will be unreachable for a
period of time. Bell Atlantic has not been able to give me any definite
times on the move, or even a guarantee that it will go back up today.

I apologize for the inconvenience. I also apologize for not maintaing the
archive better ( sorting by month, adding a search feature, etc. ). I
will hopefully have chance to do some of that next week. Or if anybody
wants to volunteer to help maintain it, contact me offline.

Thanks,

-Tim

Timothy Kennedy
sugarat.net, Network Management Resources
http://www.sugarat.net