Re: [cricket-users] 0.64 problems

From: Jeff Allen (jra@corp.webtv.net)
Date: Wed May 19 1999 - 13:59:11 PDT

From: Jeff Allen <jra@corp.webtv.net>

David Koski wrote:
> Ok, not sure what the POSIX stuff is about, but I found the bug causing
> the rest. I have a setup similar to the sample-config/atm-interfaces

You can safely ignore the messages coming from POSIX::fstat. In
Cricket 0.65, I'll avoid the fstat. I'm not certain but I think this
is a bug in the distributed POSIX.pm. I'm not certain enough to whine
to the author, so I'll owrkaround it instead. :)

> (subdirectory in a subdirectory) The middle subdirectory in the tree does
> no collection, its only a holder. This causes the errors. The
> collector

OK, that's enough to let me try to repro your problem. I'll get on it
and see if I can find the bug.

--
Jeff R. Allen                   |   jra@corp.webtv.net (work)
WebTV Networks, Inc.            |   jeff.allen@acm.org (personal)