RE: [cricket-users] monitor linux-interfaces

From: xxxx xxxx (c0033024@tu-bs.de)
Date: Mon Jul 19 1999 - 14:35:39 PDT

From: xxxx xxxx <c0033024@tu-bs.de>

I tried that too, but it doesnt help. The community "public" is right for
me...
I think the problem is the warning "Undefined subroutine &main::Warn
called at util/../lib/snmpUitls.pm at line 47"...
But it dont know what to do now...

        xxxx

On Mon, 19 Jul 1999, Berg, Ivan wrote:

> From: "Berg, Ivan" <iberg@montana.edu>
>
> You need to do "util/listInterfaces <hostname or IP> <community>" >
> interfaces
>
> In other words, give it a community password so it can access the snmp
> device.
> By default on the snmp tools on redhat, the read community is public, and
> the write community is private.

| |
| xxxx xxxx |
| Technische Universitaet Braunschweig |
| Rechenzentrum, Gruppe Netze und Betrieb |
| e-mail : xxx |
| Telefon : 0531-391-5538 |
| |

ONElist: your connection to people who share your interests.