Re: [cricket-users] monitor many routers

From: Tim Kennedy (sugarat@thunderhold.sugarat.net)
Date: Mon Jul 19 1999 - 16:11:16 PDT

From: Tim Kennedy <sugarat@thunderhold.sugarat.net>

xxxx,

You will prbably be better off creating seperate interfaces file for each
router. You can put them each in their own subdirectory under
cricket-config/router-interfaces/. Then when the web site is genreated,
you will get the same format, and all the interfaces will be there.
Else, your last serial1 interface will be the only one that you will see,
as the others will get overwritten.

-Tim

On Tue, 20 Jul 1999, xxxx xxxx wrote:

> From: xxxx xxxx <c0033024@tu-bs.de>
>
> How can I monitor many routers? How to configure them in
> router-interfaces/interfaces?
>
> Can I simply concat the interfaces of another router to
> router-interfaces/interfaces by e.g.
> "util/listInterfaces <router2> public >>
> cricket-config/router-interfaces/interfaces" ???

Timothy Kennedy
sugarat.net, Network Management Resources
http://www.sugarat.net

You can WIN $100 to Amazon.com by starting a new list at ONElist.
http://www.onelist.com
Weekly drawing is held each Friday. See homepage for details!