[cricket-users] Way to speed grapher.cgi up?

From: Chris Adams (cmadams@hiwaay.net)
Date: Wed Sep 08 1999 - 13:16:43 PDT

From: Chris Adams <cmadams@hiwaay.net>

I am running RRD/Cricket on a Cobalt RaQ, and it is slow (very slow).
It takes 10-30 seconds to get an HTML page generated and another 30-45
seconds to get the images generated.

Is there any way to speed it up?

I think I would prefer something more like MRTG where the HTML and the
images are generated statically every 5 minutes instead of on-demand.

Also I prefer the layout of MRTG's HTML, with graphs down the page and
then the numbers that go with that graph right below it.

--
Chris Adams <cmadams@hiwaay.net>
Systems and Network Administrator - HiWAAY Information Services

ONElist now has T-SHIRTS! For details and to order, go to: <a href=" http://clickme.onelist.com/ad/tshirt1 ">Click Here</a>