[cricket-users] Annoying SI units issue

From: Michael S. Fischer (michael@auctionwatch.com)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 17:52:09 PST

Does anyone have a patch to cricket so that if "si-units = false", it will
be applied to the rendered graphs as well as the HTML code? Or is this a
deeper issue that needs to be fixed in RRD? I have a graph of the load
average of some of my systems and seeing a range of 0-1000m looks strange
compared to 0 - 1.0.

Or maybe I just forgot to read something important in the docs...

--
Michael S. Fischer  <michael@auctionwatch.com>
Sr. Engineer, AuctionWatch.com

Independent contractors: Find your next project gig through JobSwarm! You can even make money by referring friends. <a href=" http://clickme.onelist.com/ad/jobswarm2 ">Click Here</a>