Re: [cricket-users] Problems with reading data from Cisco 2500

From: Alexander Reelsen (ar@rhwd.net)
Date: Sun Jan 09 2000 - 08:46:24 PST

From: Alexander Reelsen <ar@rhwd.net>

On Sat, Jan 08, 2000 at 08:26:29PM -0800, Jeff Allen wrote:
> I'm wondering if you accidentally removed that line from one of your
> installations, since the router-interfaces subtree of the sample tree
> has that line it it.
It was completely my fault. I confused the /routers and /router-interfaces
Defaults file. I should be killed :-]

Now everything works correctly (not really astonishing..).
I'm now trying to get the /portmaster dir working with Portmaster2. Looks
quite easy. After patching the Defaults file (didn't work with that pmlines.pl
version) I need to wait until some users dialin ;).

And, nice tool (when setup correctly ;))...

MfG/Regards, Alexander

--
Alexander Reelsen       http://joker.rhwd.owl.de
"This manpage is confusing." -- getopt(3), Section BUGS

Hey Freelancers: Find your next project through JobSwarm! You can even make money in your sleep by referring friends. <a href=" http://clickme.onelist.com/ad/jobswarm1 ">Click Here</a>